The information outlined below details the Return Conditions set out by caraloucuts.co.uk.
(1) Only when Goods are faulty/damaged and returned can I either offer a full refund or send a replacement product.
(2) If there is a fault with the Goods due to Cara-Lou Paper Cuts, contact me and I will arrange return details with you. You must send returns via Royal Mail signed for, with the correct insurance cover, I will replace The Goods at the cost to Cara-Lou Paper Cuts. Bespoke items are not eligible for a refund but I will send a replacement product to replace any damaged items.
(3) If the fault on the Goods is due to the Buyer confirming a design or incorrect information upon ordering, Cara-Lou Paper Cuts will not be liable for any cost to replace the product or to have the goods returned.
As a gesture of goodwill, Cara-Lou Paper Cuts will offer a discount on a re-make, the discount will be at the discretion of Cara-Lou Paper Cuts
(1) Refunds to the same payment method used when buying the Goods. I cannot refund money to another name or account.
(2) The Distance Selling Regulations do not cover: Made to order, bespoke and personalised items including commission pieces so do not include cooling-off periods once the order is complete.
(3) Digital Downloads are exempt from cancellations or refunds.
(1) I will accept a framed paper cut for returns if it’s slipping, this can happen occasionally. This offer is void if the protective seal on the back gets damaged or tampered.
(1) International orders shall show RETURNS. Failure to mark a return will cause our customs fee being deducted from your refund, or in the offer of replacement I will send another bill to cover the cost of our customs charges. When a refund occurs any fees incurred are payable via invoice.
(1) Fees incurred due to a failed delivery or incorrect shipping details are payable via invoice.
(1) Returns under the cooling-off period are the responsibility of the customer.
(1) This does not affect your statutory rights.