Template Terms and Conditions
Templates are sold subject to the following conditions, please ensure you read all the terms and conditions before purchasing:
YOU CAN –
- You may use the template(s) designated for personal use to create end products for the following (templates will display whether they are for personal or commercial use)
- To keep for yourself
- To give as a gift to someone else (not including giving as donations)
as many times as you like.
- You may use the template(s) designated for Commercial use to create end products for the following (templates will display whether they are for personal or commercial use)
- To keep for yourself
- To give as a gift to someone else
- To give as a gift/donation to a company/charity/organisation or business.
- To cut and sell the finished piece.
- On the internet, please give credit if you choose to:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/caraloupapercuts
- Add a designed by sticker on finished works to credit the designer of your work
- An example of this is Designed by Cara-Lou Paper Cuts, Cut by (your name)
YOU CAN’T –
- This is a digital download only and cannot be refunded.
- You can’t sell the template(s) in any format.
- You can’t share the template(s) with anyone else in any format.
- You can’t alter any part of the template(s)
- You can’t use any individual parts of the design(s) without obtaining my written consent.
- My designs can’t be duplicated by Tattoo Artists without obtaining my written permission first.
- You can’t use the template(s) as (or part of) a logo, business promotional material or anything other than its intended use. (not including photographs of your completed work)
- Regardless of which license you purchase you may not create any merchandise from the images or the finished product without the express permission of the designer (Cara-Lou Paper Cuts).
- These templates are not to be used for mass production.
10.You cannot convert the JPG into any other format without my obtaining my written consent.
- The template(s) may vary slightly from the photographs shown. The image on the wood background is a digital version of the finished design, and the cut versions have been produced by test cutters and represent a true likeness to your finished design.
- Cara-Lou Paper Cuts retain the copyright for the design(s) and template(s).
- The digital download for these templates will be in JPG format.
- Templates which require additional personalisation can be added by yourself or I can add a personalisation to it for an additional £1 per template edited.
- I do welcome any questions you may have and can be contacted via the website contact page or via Facebook.
- The Template designs can only be used for their intended use of hand papercutting.
- It is recommended that your finished papercut designs are not sold below £20
- Taking photographs of your work is best taken at an angle to avoid the designs being stolen and easily traced.
- Adding a watermark on your images can prevent others using your images.